Safety and Privacy
ANA SOUSA recognizes the importance of protecting the personal data of its customers and all those who visit the site www.anasousa.com and, therefore, we have developed a behavioral security pattern that complies with all the requirements of the General Regulation on Data Protection.
If you have any questions about how we treat and protect your data, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
REASONS FOR HANDLING AND LEGAL FRAMEWORK
The personal data handled on the site are:
- Collected during customer/user registration: name, tax ID number, email address, mobile phone number, postal address;
- Obtained through Facebook login: social profile (social networks).
Why do we need your information? ANA SOUSA will handle your personal data manually and/or electronically for the following purposes:
- Customer management: Data collected through this site are needed to enter into and carry out the purchase and sale agreement and are used to process and track orders and communicate with Customers, to process queries and for any complaints. The information requested during Customer registration is mandatory, and without it, the purposes above cannot be fulfilled.
- Marketing: If the Customer provides express consent at the time his/her account is created or amended, ANA SOUSA may handle the data to send information about its products, news, campaigns, offers and birthday messages, using any communication channel, namely email, SMS or other types of automated call.
Consent to personal data being handled for direct marketing may be withdrawn at any time Using the customer account settings; By clicking on "cancel registration" which appears in all emails; By contacting the Customer Services team using the following email address: email@example.com.
- Profiling: MJJS carries out profiling based on information related to your purchases and searches. This information is analyzed to identify your shopping profile. This analysis enables MJJS to send you information that is personalized and suited to your profile, with the aim of improving your shopping experience. The legal basis for collecting and using your personal data for the purposes shown is your consent.
HOW LONG WE HOLD YOUR DATA
MJJS may disclose users' personal data to Third parties providing services to MJJS, namely, companies involved in the purchase process and managing payment collections, transportation, storage, marketing, site hosting, banks. These companies are supplied only with the personal data needed to provide the service in question, and these companies undertake to handle these personal data exclusively for the purposes shown above.
User data may be handled by a suitable service provider contracted by MJJS. The service provider shall handle data exclusively for the purposes established by MJJS and observing any instructions issued by MJJS, strictly following personal data protection, information security and other applicable laws.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
MJJS shall handle user data within the European Economic Area (EEA) and therefore does not anticipate any international data transfers.
While MJJS is in possession of or handles personal data, any user may exercise the following rights for free and at any time:
- Right of access - the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you;
- Right of rectification - the right to correct any data which you consider to be inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to be forgotten - under certain circumstances, as a user, you may request that we erase all data we hold about you from all our records;
- Right to processing restriction - when certain conditions are met to entitle you to restrict processing;
- Right of portability - the right to have your data transferred to another organization;
- Right to object - the right to object to certain types of processing, such as direct marketing;
- The right to object to automated processing, including profiling;
- Right to judicial appeal: if MJJS refuses your request according to access rights, we will explain why. As a user, you have the right to complain as described below.
The rights above may be exercised by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered mail to the postal address:
ANA SOUSA – Apoio ao Cliente
Rua 1º de Maio, 239
4755-405 Pereira, Barcelos, Portugal
If a user wishes to make a complaint about how his/her personal data are being processed by MJJS, or about how his/her complaint was handled, he/she has the right to complain directly to the supervisory body and to MJJS.
Contact details for MJJS:
ANA SOUSA – Customer Support
Rua 1º de Maio, 239
4755-405 Pereira, Barcelos, Portugal
Contact details for the Supervisory Authority:
Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados – CNPD
Rua de São Bento, n.º 148, 3º
Tel: 351 213928400
Fax: +351 213976832
CONTACT DETAILS FOR THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
The data held in the customer's account and marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory for fulfilling the established purpose. As such, if the user does not supply those data, MJJS cannot meet his/her request.
MJJS may prepare user profiles that enable automated decisions based on personal characteristics, preferences, behaviour history and location. In such cases, the user has the right to require human intervention in that decision, to express his/her point of view and to challenge the decision made by MJJS.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION MEASURES
MJJS uses various suitable technical and organizational measures to protect users' personal data, including the use of secure servers, firewalls, and application and communication data encryption.
MJJS's Cookies Policy is available in a separate document, here.
May 11th 2018