→ SIGN IN
How do I sign in at the ANA SOUSA online store?
To register at the ANA SOUSA online store, you need to access into the Sign in area, which is always present throughout the website.
Please, insert your email in the area Not a Registered Customer? and select Yes in the field Do you want to register?. Then fill in all the required data so you can enjoy the benefits of being an ANA SOUSA registered customer.
I have forgotten my password. What can I do?
If you have forgotten your password, you can request a new password by clicking in the Sign in menu, followed by the expression Do you need help?. Simply enter your email address and we will automatically send you the new password. If you are having problems requesting a new password, please contact our customer service.
How can I update my personal information?
How to place an order?
Placing an order at the ANA SOUSA online store is simple and easy, just follow these steps:
- Check out the products that you are interested in. Click on "QUICK LOOK" to get additional images and product details, such as colours/sizes available and prices.
- You can also click on the product to see complete information about the product: ideal combinations, features, comments, among others.
- Select the article in the desired size and color and add it to your shopping cart. You can continue shopping or view your cart and finalize your order.
- You can process your order either as a registered client or a non registered client. We highly recommend that you sign in into our online store to take advantage of all the benefits of belonging to the ANA SOUSA Universe.
- After entering your data and verifying that all the order details are correct, please finish the order.
- Select the address where you want to receive your order, which may be different from the billing address. Verify that the data delivery and billing are correct.
- Select a payment method: Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Paypal or ATM (only available for deliveries in Portugal) and fill in the requested data.
- Click the option To Pay to finish the process.
- You will be forwarded to the order confirmation page with all the details. You will also receive an email with your order confirmation.
Are the ana sousa online store prices the same as in the retail shops?
What is the Wish List and how does it wotk?
Registered users can save their favorite products by adding them to the Wish List. To add a new product, just click on the Add to Wish List link in the selected Product page after you have chosen the color and size.
Please remember that adding a product to the Wish List does not mean reserving the item. Other customers may purchase the same product before you, and therefore the item could be sold out before you decide to order it.
What happens if the item that I have ordered is out of stock?
When will I be charged for the order?
If I made a mistake with the size/colour of one product of my order, what should I do?
If the status of your order is ‘in transit’, it will no longer be possible to cancel the order. We recommend that you wait until you receive the order and proceed with an exchange or a refund of the item in error.
I’m looking for a product that is not available at the online store. What should I do?
Can I cancel my order?
All orders can be cancelled before shipment. If you have placed an order and wish to cancel it, you must check the status of your order in the Enter menu, located in the upper right corner of the main page of the website. Then click on My Account and then on the tab order, and if the status of the order mention "Registered" – by email email@example.com or by phone 00 351 253 839 202 then there is still the possibility to cancel your order. To do so, please contact our Customer Service and ask for the cancellation of your order.
If the cancellation request has successfully been made, you will be notified by email of this decision and the cancellation will be processed without any costs.
If the cancellation request is not possible because it has already been shipped out, the products will be sent, and if you still want to cancel the order, you should refuse the order and use return mechanisms available on the website.
Upon confirmation of the return and receipt of the order at the ANA SOUSA's headquarters, the refund will be processed.
In the case of ordering exclusive products, made by measure, you can not cancel or return the products because the production process starts immediately upon order´s receipt. Such articles can only be returned if you find any defective or non-compliance with the ordered products.
Can sold out products become available later on?
Which payment methods are available?
How can I be sure that my card details are secure?
For payment with Visa and MasterCard only SEC (Secure Electronic Trading) transactions will be accepted. After confirming that the card is part of the SEC system, the system will connect with the issuing bank sot that the purchase is authorized. As soon as the bank has confirmed the authentication, the amount will be charged in your card. Otherwise, the order will be cancelled.
I am unable to complete the order using the "Credit Card" payment option.
The credit card has expired. Check the expiration date of your card.
The card limit has been reached. Check with your bank if your card has not exceeded the amount allowed to make your purchases.
The data entered are incorrect. Check whether all credit card data has been entered correctly.
If the problem persists, contact the credit card bank and report the problem.
What is the CVV/CID/CVC?
How can I check the status of my order?
- In Payment: It means that we are awaiting for the confirmation of the payment in our system.
- Registered: It means that the payment of your order was received in our system and it´s waiting that our warehouse prepare your order.
- In separation: It means that your order is being prepared.
- Separated: It means that the order was already prepared. The order is waiting for the transport guide.
- In invoice: It means that your order is waiting the invoice.
- In transit: It means that your order was delivered to the transportation. You will receive it in the next week day. It could happen that you already receive the order and this state isn´t updated.
- Delivered: It means that your order was already delivered. It could happen that your order was not yet delivered and already is on this state. Please, wait until we update the information.
Will I receive an invoice of my order?
In your purchase history you will find all the orders that you did on our Online Store. To obtain your invoice please select the order and then choose the option Details. In this option you will be able to download your invoice in PDF
The products of my order are sent all at once in just one shipping?
However, ANA SOUSA reserves the right to split the delivery of your order, for example, if antem of the order is delayed or unavailable. If we proceed to this situation, the customer will be notified by e-mail. We will use the email address provided by the customer at the time of purchase.
Are there any shipping costs?
Deliveries in Portugal, Portuguese Islands of Madeira and Azores - free on purchases over €25. In purchases less than that amount, the shipping costs will be €4 per order.
Deliveries in Spain - free on purchases over €50. In purchases less than that amount, the shipping costs will be €4 per order.
Deliveries in all EU countries (except Portugal and Spain) - free on purchases over €80, except for countries with customs and tax policies different to the most European Union countries. In purchases less than that amount, the shipping costs will be €15 per order.
Deliveries in all countries outside the European Union - free on purchases over €120. In purchases less than that amount, the shipping costs will be €20 per order.
Orders shipped to countries outside the EU, or with tax and customs policies different from most EU countries, may be subject to taxes, duties and taxes levied in the destination country (import taxes). The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import taxes when this shipment arrives in their country. The recipient may have to pay additional charges for customs clearance.
ANA SOUSA has no control over these charges, nor is it able to make an estimate.
Costum policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, there may be delays beyond the estimated time of delivery.
Do I have to pay any extra fees for my orders?
When will my order be delivered?
After you registered your order, your payment will be confirmed and if all the products ordered are available, ANA SOUSA is committed to making its posting, observing the following deadlines:
- Deliveries in Portugal (mainland) - within 2 working days.
- Deliveries in Portuguese Islands of Madeira and Azores, and Spain - within 2 and 4 working days.
- Deliveries in all EU countries (except Portugal and Spain) - within 2 and 4 working days (indicative deadline).
- Deliveries in all countries outside the European Union - within 6 and 10 working days (indicative deadline).
ANA SOUSA will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in perform of, any of obligations that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event - includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control).
What happens if there’s no one there to accept the delivery?
For deliveries to Portugal (mainland and islands), orders will be shipped by CTT Expresso and delivered from Monday to Friday during office hours. It is not possible to pre-schedule deliveries. The courier will try to deliver the package on the address previously provided at the time of the order confirmation. If there’s no one there to accept the delivery, CTT Expresso will leave a notification saying that your order is ready to pick up at the nearest CTT station. However, we recommend that you provide a delivery address where someone responsible is present for the piking of the order (ex. Work address).
For deliveries to other countries, orders will be shipped by UPS and delivered from Monday to Friday during office hours. It is not possible to pre-schedule deliveries. UPS will attempt to deliver the package for 2 consecutive days, leaving a notification each time, as well as a phone number if you want to get in touch with the carrier. After the second attempt, your order will be returned to our warehouse. In this case, we will contact you to schedule a new delivery (this option may have additional costs).
I need to change the delivery address of my order, How can I change it?
If you made your purchase through your customer account, please go to the My Account menu, then Orders and check the status of your order. If the status of your order is either payment pending, approved, sorting, please contact our Customer Support Service – firstname.lastname@example.org - so that we can proceed with the change of the address. If the status of your order is in transit, it means that your order has already been shipped and there’s no possibility to change your order address.
If you made your order as an unregistered customer, please contact our Customer Support Service.
Can I exchange a product of my order?
You have the right to exchange the size/colour of the articles that you bought on the ANA SOUSA Online store within 15 days from the delivery date of your order, without any costs in a first exchange. If you want to exchange back an article already exchanged, you must contact us through our Customer Support Service.
If you want to make the exchange for another product of the collection, please choose the option Return in the My Account menu and refer on the observations that you want to issue a voucher in the amount of the returned piece, to discount in another product at the online store. Vouchers issued in the online store can not be discounted in physical stores.
To exchange products ordered on the online store, you must use the returning services put at your disposal in the My Account menu. It is not allowed to exchange an online order at the ANA SOUSA physical stores.
If you need additional assistance, please contact us through our Customer Support Service.
How much time do I have to return a product?
Can I change my product directly at a retail store?
How can I return a product?
What to do if you receive a defective item?
What to do if you receive the wrong product?
How much do I have to pay for shipping a return or an exchange?
When will I receive the refund?
After the ANA SOUSA online store receive your return and confirm that the Return Policy requirements have been applied, you will receive an email notifying you that your refund has been processed. The reimbursement will be made through one of the following methods:
- Voucher in the amount of the returned products - Worth the value of returned parts - this is the fastest method of reimbursement, with the voucher issued shortly after the reception of your order at our warehouse. It is sent to the email provided at the time of the registration at our online store. The voucher may be discounted at the ANA SOUSA online store, within a maximum period of six months from the date of the issue.
- Reimbursement through the same payment method - Refund lead time depends on the selected payment method:
- Credit Card: the delay for the refund to appear on your Card Statement will depend on the card policies of the issuing bank
- PayPal: refunds will be credited to your PayPal account and will be immediately visible. The reimbursement to the Credit Card associated with your PayPal account will depend on the card´s policies of the issuing bank
- Bank transfer: the refund will be credited within 10 working days after receiving and checking the return.
In order to process any return, you must state the account number of a bank in the same country in which the order was invoiced. Without this information, we will be unable to transfer the refund amount.
The selection of the reimbursement method is customer's responsibility. Please, mention the desired option at the time of the return.